Sunday, July 19, 2009

When You Have No Local Church That Strengthens You...

It's sad that in a metroplex as big as Dallas-Fort Worth, there isn't a single church that ministers to our needs.
For the third straight week, my wife and I have "attended" church online at a church I attended years ago when I was in Southern California.
I like the teacher (I did when he was singles pastor there long before I met my wife) and I like the practicality of his teaching. I like how practical his church's outreach is (I always did), and I wish I could take the area where my wife and I live and move it far closer to Van Nuys where the church is located.
I wish I could find a church in the DFW area where my wife and I could attend, but sadly, we still haven't. So here we are, getting ministered effectively from Van Nuys, California, and loving it.
Here's the link to the church: http://www.tcotw.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment