Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TX-32: Imagine if we had someone like Maxine Waters (D-Calif) representing us instead of Pete Sessions

I remember when my wife and I first came to Irving, our area's congresswoman was Eddie Bernice Johnson. Now, after Tom DeLay's morally irresponsible gerrymandering of some years back, we have been subjected to the public-be-damned, let them eat cake representation of Pete Sessions (R-TX-32).
I wish we had representation like we had when Johnson represented us. Clearly, Pete Sessions doesn't speak for either me or my wife.
Here's the type of congress representative we need, not some out-of-touch Republican, but a representative who truly represents us.
Imagine if we had a representative like Maxine Waters representing us instead of this nitwit Sessions. I dare say things would be happier in our district.
Well, she's in California, and we're stuck here with Sessions...unless someone comes forward fast to challenge him. And I pray and hope someone challenges him seriously and forces him to explain his morally bankrupt positions on things like health care.

No comments:

Post a Comment