I still can't believe these local baseball critters called the Texas (St)Rangers.
Just when many baseball options predict a second-half swoon that could eliminate the (St)Rangers from the AL West race, these guys just keep hanging in with wins like last night's over the mighty Boston Red Sox.
The team's pitching is a lot better than it was the last few seasons, and the hitting seems to be coming back after weathering a slump a few weeks back.
Is this enough to overtake the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim or (even) Ichiro and the Mariners in the AL West? I don't know, but at the base, Nolan Ryan deserves consideration as major league baseball's executive of the year for his work in bringing a new attitude to these (St)Rangers.
We'll just wait to see, and I'll have a few more words about the (St)Rangers as the season draws closer to its end.
Convicted Election Denier Tina Peters Wants Ballots Seized
-
President Donald Trump was advised by Tina Peters, a convicted former
Colorado election clerk, to seize ballots nationwide, according to her
attorney, wh...
2 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment