As to Richard Wolffe I can offer far less insight. I honor Mr. Greenwald's insight into the coverage of GE/NewsCorp talks, and his reporting on Richard's other jobs. I must confess I was caught flat-footed. I do not know what the truth is; my executive producer and I have spent the last two months dealing with other things (see above) but what appears to be the truth here is certainly not what Richard told us about his non-news job.
I am confident his commentary to this point has not been compromised - he has been an insightful analyst and a great friend to this show - but until we can clarify what else he is doing, he will not be appearing with us. I apologize for not being able to prevent this unhappy set of circumstances from developing.
Friday Night Funnies: Karen Morgan 'After 50 You Just Stop Caring'
-
YouTube:
*"After 50, you just stop caring about the little things, and luckily Karen
Morgan is 55 and over, caring about the little things." *
Have a ni...
4 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment