There is only one Dallas-Fort Worth-area radio station that presents progressive views, but that station's newscasts present right-wing disinformation.
Don't get me wrong, I like much of the programming of my area's progressive station-- Rational Radio 1360 (KMNY), but when it comes to the hourly news, the IRN-USA radio network is no better than the Fox "news" channel.
I heard one example on the IRN hourly news prior to Thom Hartmann's program. The segment's reader claimed that hostile reaction was taking a toll on the American people's support for the public option.
What the reader forgot to mention was that despite the protests of the rabble-rousing few during townhall meetings, the public option still commands great support. At least two polls I've seen have support at more than three-fourths of those polled.
A third poll had support in the mid-50s.
So much for the IRN claims.
I'm glad, however, that there's a spot on Rational Radio where it says it presents progressive views "except at the top of the hour." After hearing IRN not just this time but a few other times, I can understand why such a disclaimer has to be made.
Iran War's Impact On Diesel Gas Hitting MAGA Farmers Hard
-
Farmers voted overwhelmingly for Donald Trump and the MAGA agenda. And how
does he repay them? By starting an endless and pointless war that has
jacked u...
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment